New world, unlimited possibility - take a Virtual Tour of Ancient Egypt..
"...as my eyes grew accustomed to the light, details of the room within emerged slowly from the mist, strange animals, statues, and gold - everywhere the glint of gold. For the moment - an eternity it must have seemed to the others standing by - I was struck dumb with amazement, and when Lord Carnarvon, unable to stand the suspense any longer, inquired anxiously, 'Can you see anything?' it was all I could do to get out the words, 'Yes, wonderful things.”
― Howard Carter, The Tomb of Tutankhamen
Things to do on a 'Virtual Field Trip' to Ancient Egypt! Whole class experience from a browser, no headset required!
1) Learn how to mummify a cat.
2) Write your name in a cartouche
3) Be Pharaoh for a day. Decide what you'd do with Egypt
4) Learn to scribe like a pro
5) Understand how deserts are formed and shaped.
6) Create a 3D Model of a canopic jar.
7) Follow a delicious Ancient Egyptian bread recipe
8) Play the oldest board game in the world.